[MusikMesse 2010] Pioneer presenta i nuovi Pioneer DJM-350 e CDJ-350
Scopriamo dunque assieme questi due innovativi prodotti
Il Djm-350 si rivela essere un mixer compattissimo a due canali più microfono, con la presenza di quattro effetti, capacità Midi e porta usb integrata per poter registrare ovunque il proprio set su memoria di massa usb.
Ecco di seguito riportate le features,le “spec”, e la presentazione ufficiale direttamente dal sito della Pioneer:
* Directly Record to USB Devices – Users can conveniently record their DJ mixes directly to a USB storage device via a USB port (Type A) located on the face of the mixer without having to use a computer or recording device. Recorded DJ mixes are saved as WAV files, allowing them to be imported for playback on a PC or other portable audio players.
* Four Types of Effects – The DJM-350 is equipped with four types of effects, enabling users to further enhance remixing capabilities:
o Filter – Greatly alters the tonal quality of the music by removing audio from the high or low frequency bands
o Crush – Accents sound by moderately crushing it
o Jet – Applies a jet plane taking off or landing to the music
o Gate – Alters the rhythm of a track by cutting the range which characterizes the rhythm component
* Isolated 3-Band Equalizer – The mixer features a built-in 3-band equalizer (isolator4 type) that allows a broad range of independent level control, from +9dB to -∞ (cut) in each of the HI, MID & LOW ranges.
* Digital Conversion – Analog signals are converted into digital form via high-performance CPU for higher fidelity sound. In addition, analog and digital circuits are isolated to minimize induced noise.
* Other features include:
o MIC/AUX input terminals for connecting portable audio players and/or microphones
o A Pioneer CDJ player can be used as a fader, start or play functions via a link to the fader control
o Peak level meters indicate the input levels of each channel
o Crossfader Curve Adjustment function makes it possible to adjust the crossfader5 curve
Number of Channels: 2
Power requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
Power consumption: 17 W
Dimensions: 8.58in(W) x 11.85in(D) x 4.19in(H)
A/D, D/A Converter: 48kHz/24bit
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.007% or less
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 97 dB (LINE)
CD x 2 (RCA)
PHONO x 2 (RCA)
MIC x 1 (¼-inch PHONE x 1)
AUX x 1 (RCA)
MASTER OUT x 1 (RCA)
HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 1 (¼-inch PHONE)
REC OUT x 1 (RCA)
CONTROL OUT x 2 (3.5mm mini-jack)
USB A Port x 1
Ecco di seguito riportata la presentazione della Pioneer:
Compatible with Various Media and Music Formats
The CDJ-350 is compatible with various music formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF. All can be played either via a USB device or from CD-R discs. It also plays regular music CDs, so you can enjoy DJing with all major media and music formats.
Includes Music Management Software rekordbox™
The music management software rekordbox™ that comes with the CDJ-350 analyzes the BPM and beat position of songs from your computer, allowing music to be categorized by genre and facilitating the creation of playlists. When the music analyzed by rekordbox™ is transferred to a USB device and then connected to the CDJ-350, it enables the song to be selected by genre, album or artist – making for fun and easy DJing.
BEAT Display Function enhances Scratch and Looping Performance
The CDJ-350 comes equipped with the BEAT Display function, which shows the beat position of a song and the playback point. This lets the user check the beat both by sound and vision, giving a feel of ‘hand/eye/ear coordination’ to aid practice and performance of tricks such as scratching and looping.
Auto Beat Loop Function
With one press of the button, the DJ can enjoy all kinds of loop performances.
• Beat Loop: Matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop.
• Loop Divide: While playing a loop, plays the loop at a different rhythm.
• Hot Loop: While playing a loop, returns to the start of the loop and plays it.
Auto BPM Lock Matches the Tempo with One Push of a Button
With just the push of a button, it matches the song that is playing to the preset master BPM. A beginner can easily match the tempos of two songs and enjoy real BPM mixing.
Create Playlist Function Allows the Immediate Registering of a Track
While playing music, all it takes is the press of a button to transfer a desired song to a playlist.
Connects to a Computer Allowing Use as a DJ Software Controller
Connecting the CDJ-350 via USB to a computer allows it to be controlled by MIDI compatible DJ software, as well as using the music files on the computer to enjoy DJing. It can also be used as an audio interface.
• Excellent vibration-resistance thanks to its Shock-Proof Memory and Floating Architecture.
• Four levels of settings can be made for the maximum variation range of a song’s tempo—±6%, ±10%, ±16% and WIDE (audio CDs only for WIDE mode)
• Thanks to the Resume function, when a disc is removed and later reloaded, it returns to the previous point.