[ Novità] Nuovo Mixer-Midi Controller DN-MC6000
State ancora cercando di rompere il vostro salvadanaio per poter comprare uno degli altri 2 prodotti Denon qui sotto presentati? Bene, allora sperate che il vostro “porcellino” sia effettivamente pieno dato che il nuovo Mixer-Midi controller DN-MC6000 è stato da poco presentato al pubblico! Il nuovo prodotto in questione si basa su un concetto già esplorato da altre soluzioni come ad esempio lo Xone 4D, ovvero integrare un completo mixer a 4 canali con l’interfaccia Midi. Tra le varie caratteristiche presenti troviamo anche una scheda audio integrata ed una qualità componentistica altissima e duratura grazie ad un “armatura” realizzata interamente in metallo.
—–DJ EXPO, ATLANTIC CITY, NJ, August 16, 2010 — Denon DJ, a leading manufacturer of premium-grade DJ equipment, introduces the DN-MC6000 Mixer and MIDI Controller, a four-channel/eight-source standalone digital DJ mixer with MIDI interface and internal sound card. With an astounding amount of features, real-time channel matrix operation, slim tabletop design, state-of-the-art solid steel chassis construction and quality sound, the DN-MC6000 is one of Denon DJ’s flagship controllers. Also acting as an audio interface (with a 2 in/2out stereo soundcard included), the DN-MC6000, when paired with the user’s software of choice, is a turnkey control solution for mobile DJs and party DJs, and a clear centerpiece to any DJ rig.
It comes bundled with Virtual DJ LE, Audio/Video/Karaoke mixing software in North/South America and Canada, and Native Instruments® TRAKTOR™ LE for Europe and Asia. The DN-MC6000 is MIDI-mapable and compatible with other popular DJ programs. The unit interfaces seamlessly with Mac® OSX and Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating systems. Unlike other comparable products, the DN-MC6000 includes a selectable Video/Audio control cross fader feature. Each side of the unit can control up to two decks (for a total of four), with visible deck color change for intuitive, straightforward operation. Also notable is the fact that the DN-MC6000 is a real mixer, able to process audio inputs for external devices without a connection to a computer, as a dedicated mixer unit would.
Key features include rack-mountability (with included 19″ rackmount accessory kit), a number of on-board MIDI effect controls, durable construction, intuitive layout, dual jog wheels, pitch fader, channel fader, cross fader and much more. The unit’s Pitch/Fader/Volume lock function holds the last known Audio value and position until the NULL point is again reached. It is also easy for users to find where they are going, with the included File browse navigation keys and rotary encoder file selector knob with illuminated ring. Also featured are the unit’s high-quality, high-output headphone amp, the independent 3-band Channel EQ with “Kills” (high-mid-low) and various Utility presets to customize user settings.
Other features include:
– New, 3-way powerful audio/video-assignable cross fader (Audio, Audio/Video, Video)
– Newly designed, high-resolution 105-mm touch-sensitive jog wheel
– Smooth 100-mm long pitch slider with high 14-bit resolution
– Eight (4 + 4) hot cue/sampler buttons with dual bank selector key
– Auto loop button with Beat Jump (loop cut)
– Manual loop In/Out buttons
– Large-size Cue & PLAY buttons
– EFX controls, EFX keys and Parameter knobs
– Multiple GUI controls – Mixer, Video, Scratch, Sampler, REC, etc.
– Powerful Shift key – used for various dual-button operations
– Search keys, to advance around within a file
– Denon’s legacy “Pitch Bend” keys
– Vinyl and Pitch Bend Jog modes
– SYNC key for beat matching between decks
– Key Lock on/off button with LED confirmation
– Matrix Input Assignment selector knob
– Selectable PFL input gain and program meters
– Independent CUE system (all channels)
– Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
– 45-mm Channel and Cross Faders
– Independent Channel A-B Thru switch (cross fader)
– Cross Fader contour adjustment
– Master Output stereo/mono switch
– Booth Output with Source Selector and level control
– Mic 3-band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for mics 1 and 2
– Mic Ducking and built-in Echo Effect for mics 1 and 2
– MIDI-mapable control surface (faders, knobs and buttons) for other DJ applications
Inputs include two RCA/Phono lines, one XLR Mic/quarter-inch one quarter-inch TRS Mic jack, and two RCA AUX inputs. Outputs include balanced master XLR, unbalanced master RCA, quarter-inch TRS booth/send out, RCA record out, and stereo headphone out. The DN-MC6000 also has a USB Audio in/out selectable routing switch and a Kensington lock security feature. The unit measures 18.1″ x 2″ x 10″ without rack ears. Power input is AC 100V – 240V, 50/60 Hz, and output is DC 12V, 3A. AC adaptor power supply and 1.5-meter USB cable are included, and the unit also features a green, energy-saving ECO standby mode.—
Le prime parole che saltano all’occhio sono quelle riguardanti i softwares con la quale l’unità verrà venduta in bundle; Virtual Dj per le Americhe ed il Canada, Traktor Le per l’Europa e l’Asia.
Inutile dire che la presenza di features e controlli disponibili è a dir poco ampissima, il tutto aggiunto al completissimo mixer centrale ci fornisce il quadro finale di un prodotto che si prospetta interessantissimo. L’unità potrà anche essere utilizzata in formato Rack grazie all’accessorio incluso.
Discuti l’articolo nel Thread Ufficiale